Evie and Ollie discuss the importance of movement for health.
Ollie is a Sport Rehabilitator and holds a Masters in Public Health. He is passionate about health promotion and finding ways to help people move more in their daily lives.
- the unfortunately very low levels of physical activity of many people in the UK
- the amount of activity needed to maintain good health and prevent disease
- the negative effects of poor fitness in the context of the covid pandemic
- obesity as a health condition with complex environmental components
- environmental and infrastructure changes that could help reduce levels of obesity and improve fitness levels
- regular exercise as a social activity